Our Global Vision
As received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the North American region. They are as follows:
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We will continue to pursue these objectives by the grace of God, until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Vision & Purpose
The vision, mission ad purpose for planting the Redeemed Christian Church of God Mission – Dominion Restoration Chapel in Airdrie was borne out of a genuine and passionate heart that has undertaken to:
- Obey and submit to divine calling
- Fulfill the mandate and call of God
- Cultivate the portion of His global vineyard and continue to be servant leaders raising visionary leaders for the work of the great co-mmission
- Align with the global vision of the RCCG mission worldwide – expanding the kingdom of God in every community through church planting as instructed by our father in the Lord – the General Overseer of the mission – Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
Our Mission Statements
- Restoring lost dominion, fulfilling destinies and stirring the lost and hopeless back to the feet of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- Teaching about the efficacy and potency of the word of God as well as manifesting the transforming power of the Holy Spirit in redeeming lives from destruction, setting the captive free, healing the sick, restoring lost hope, delivering the oppressed and caring for the needy, seniors, homeless, orphans and widow/widowers in our community.
- Providing the platform for profound worship, high praise and fellowship for all nations that would transverse every race, tongue, tribe, people and status without cultural divide – a royal priesthood declaring the glory of the KING of kings.
- Raising the next generation of true worshipers, watchmen, disciples and visionary leaders